Price incl. sales tax
The idea of absolute freedom - or radical freedom - goes back to the French philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre, who had a decisive influence on existential philosophy. Existential philosophy is generally concerned with the existence of man, that is, the conditions and possibilities of human activity and its (symbolic) meaning. You want to learn more and also know why we chose the caption "Absolute Freedom" for this design? You can read our full blog article about it here.
A stylish women's V-neck tee - made from 100% cotton with a semi-fitted contoured silhouette.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Double-needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
• To ensure the fastest possible delivery
, we print and ship our products from either North Carolina, California, Canada, Mexico or Australia
• Tracking link is always provided
• 30-day return policy
• All sent products are marked with a return address
• Not convinced yet? Check out our latest customer reviews
Before ordering, we recommend that you match the sizes from the size chart with a T-shirt that fits you well. The width is measured under the sleeves (on the chest). You can find instructions here